Artizan’s strategic partnerships include clinical collaborations, joint discovery and licensing arrangements with prestigious academic, pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We welcome additional partners that align with Artizan’s areas of expertise and strategic priorities.
Partners & Collaborators
- Biohaven and Artizan are collaborating to discover novel therapies for central nervous system disorders with a basis in the microbiome.
- Biohaven holds an Option to License Artizan’s inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) program in the U.S.
- Artizan has partnered with Brii Biosciences to develop and disseminate Artizan products in the greater China territory.
- Artizan received a generous grant award from Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation (CCF) to develop a monoclonal antibody against its lead target in IBD. Through the relationship, Artizan also gained access to CCF’s IBD Plexus data and biosample repository.
- Artizan is collaborating with Dr. Balfour Sartor to evaluate its therapeutic candidates in state-of-the-science models of disease.
- Dr. Hans Herfarth expertly guided Artizan’s IBD-BIOME biobanking program as its Principal Investigator.
- Artizan’s core technology was exclusively licensed from Yale. The company was established to leverage the groundbreaking science of its Yale founders, and remains closely connected to the innovative research being conducted in their labs.